May 17, 2021 NECA Recognizes Several MYR Group Subsidiaries for Safety Excellence in 2021
NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION (NECA) HONORS 13 DISTRICT OPERATIONS FOR EXCELING IN HEALTH AND SAFETY, ACHIEVING ZERO INJURIES
Numerous MYR Group Inc. (MYR Group) subsidiaries take part in NECA’s Recognition of Safety Achievement program, which recognizes and awards companies that excel in the field of health and safety. The program examines company OSHA records, safety practices and policies, and overall compliance levels. The awards are divided into two categories: Zero Injury and Safety Excellence.
ACHIEVEMENT OF ZERO INJURY AWARDS
The following district operations were recognized with Achievement of Zero Injury Awards:
- The E.S. Boulos Company (E.S. Boulos) Auburn, ME;
- Harlan Electric Company (Harlan Electric) Rochester Hills, MI;
- Huen Electric (Huen) East Syracuse, NY;
- The L.E. Myers Co. (L.E. Myers) Chattanooga, TN; and
- Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc. (Sturgeon Electric) Anchorage, AK.
ACHIEVEMENT IN SAFETY EXCELLENCE
The following district operations earned Recognition of Achievement in Safety Excellence:
- E.S. Boulos Auburn, ME and Westbrook, ME;
- Harlan Electric Rochester Hills;
- High Country Line Construction, Inc. (High Country) Morgan, UT;
- Huen’s East Syracuse, NY and Columbus, NJ;
- L.E. Myers Chattanooga, TN, Marshalltown, IA, and Rural Hall, NC; and
- Sturgeon Electric Anchorage, AK, Auburn, WA, Henderson, CO, and Phoenix, AZ.
NECA’s Recognition of Safety Achievement program is an elite recognition that honors thriving companies that excel in multiple areas of their safety and health programs. Member companies that consistently have OSHA recordable injury and fatality rates at levels lower than the industry standard and implement internal company safety practices beyond basic compliance receive recognition.
See all the winners by clicking here.